In compliance with the enhanced regulations of level 3 of the national lockdown, our sit down facilities are open with strict adherence to all health protocols and social distancing measures.
CareersAll Positions In-Store Storeroom
|Start date:||1 Month|
|Description:||Duties & Responsibilities
• Draw up employment contracts
• Payroll - Capturing/Administer new staff, Terminations and Monthly timesheets
• To administer Termination processes including all documents and conduct exit interviews
• Monitor and prepare the Annual leave administration processes for 16 branches.
• Monitor and record of staff training
• Dealing with absenteeism, performance and disciplinary issues with employees.
• Recruitment - Compiling a short list of applicants, scheduling of interviews, reference checks and sending regret letters to unsuccessful candidates
• Giving HR Advice to all Managers
• Drawing up, Filing and tracking of all personnel and other HR documentation
• Support on implementation of HR systems or databases (Infoslips)
• Audit employee files
• To report to the HR Manager and assist on any day to day requirements.
|Required:||• Matric Certificate (Grade 12)
• Completed or Studying towards a BCOM Industrial Relations
• A valid Driver's License & with own reliable Vehicle
• Must be Computer Literate with intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Must have proven experience in HR Payroll Systems (VIP essential)
• Minimum 2-3 Years HR experience
• Must have Good Administration skills with a high attention to detail
• Ability to work in a stressful environment & effectively deal with third parties
Apply by uploading your CV together with your relevant qualifications and Identity documents, please include a picture of yourself.
Should you not receive a response in 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
If you meet the above criteria, please fill in the form below: