In compliance with the nation-wide lockdown, Fournos stores will be closed from 27 March until 17 April. Please stay safe during this unprecedented time. We look forward to seeing you when this is all over.
CareersAll Positions In-Store Storeroom
|Start date:||1 Month|
|Description:||Duties & Responsibilities
• Draw up employment contracts
• Payroll - Capturing/Administer new staff, Terminations and Monthly timesheets
• To administer Termination processes including all documents and conduct exit interviews
• Monitor and prepare the Annual leave administration processes for 16 branches.
• Monitor and record of staff training
• Dealing with absenteeism, performance and disciplinary issues with employees.
• Recruitment - Compiling a short list of applicants, scheduling of interviews, reference checks and sending regret letters to unsuccessful candidates
• Giving HR Advice to all Managers
• Drawing up, Filing and tracking of all personnel and other HR documentation
• Support on implementation of HR systems or databases (Infoslips)
• Audit employee files
• To report to the HR Manager and assist on any day to day requirements.
|Required:||• Matric Certificate (Grade 12)
• Completed or Studying towards a BCOM Industrial Relations
• A valid Driver's License & with own reliable Vehicle
• Must be Computer Literate with intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Must have proven experience in HR Payroll Systems (VIP essential)
• Minimum 2-3 Years HR experience
• Must have Good Administration skills with a high attention to detail
• Ability to work in a stressful environment & effectively deal with third parties
Apply by uploading your CV together with your relevant qualifications and Identity documents, please include a picture of yourself.
Should you not receive a response in 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
If you meet the above criteria, please fill in the form below: